Here are some things to check if you're having trouble uploading a photo:
- We accept the following file types: .jpg or .png. If your file is not in one of these formats, you'll want to convert it using a photo-editing software or free file conversion website.
- Our site can process photo files between 1-35 MB. If your image is any larger than 35 MB, you’ll need to re-save it at a smaller size prior to uploading.
- If your file type and size match the requirements above, try refreshing your page or trying the upload from another web browser.
- Some adblockers can interfere with uploads; try temporarily disabling or switching off your adblockers and then uploading again.
- When uploading from a mobile device or tablet, make sure Private Browsing mode is turned off on your device. Private Browsing will sometimes prevent a photo from uploading correctly.
When your photo has been successfully uploaded, you'll be redirected to the size selection page.
If you need help placing your order after your photo is uploaded, contact us and we will be happy to assist you.